Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kutless - "Carry Me To The Cross" (Official Lyric Slide)

Good morning folks,
It's been a long time since I've posted... too long...
I'm not here to give long excuses or reasons, but simply to say, as you know-- life in Chronic hope world is never predictable.  Sometimes it gets overwhelming in this wilderness, and we try the best we can to keep our feet moving forward from day to day.

The past month has been a very dry wilderness testing time for me, for many reasons. I will reflect on this in the days and weeks to come here in Lent, but for today, I'm posting a song that may inspire and encourage you.

May this song bless you as it has me, and allow you to take just one more step forward.
Hugs and prayers to you all--

One more step,
Andrea



1 comment:

Lois said...

Glad to have you back--may you have 'better day' ahead.My prayers are with you.