Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Sunday, April 1, 2012

notes on Holy Week

This Sunday begins Holy Week.  It is an important and powerful week in the Christian Church.  Attending worship is an important part, but sometimes we are unable to attend.
This morning I woke with the plan and hope to attend worship, but my body had other ideas.  There are others of you who also experience this at times.  The lessons above, and the music below is for us to focus our hearts and mind on this coming week.

May the scripture and music bless you.
Andrea

1 comment:

LALC said...

I too,had planned on attending Palm Sunday service today,-clothes laid out and as my habit I'd read the scripture to be read too, the night before. But then the alarm went off at 6 AM and I knew I had too pass. You can't imagine my pleasant surprise when I found your Palm Sunday liturgy AND music.By the second stanza of"All Glory Laud and Honor" I'd found my Hymn book and was able to 'sing along the verses in my head'. The organ music of "The Palms" gave a 'church-like" feeling, too.
And the "Jesus Christ Super Star"bit was THE WAY to end. Thank You !! I DO PLAN to make Maudy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter Worship--the times of services are kinder to me. You made me feel a lot better about missing Palm Sunday worship today!! THANK YOU !