Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Prayers~ Blake Shelton - God Gave Me You (Official Video)

"Let my prayer rise before you as incense, the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice"

Praying today for all those people who God has given us to help us through the ups and downs...
Praying with gratitude for those times when God has placed us in others lives to help...
Praying for forgiveness for those times when we haven't been there for others.


This song was suggested for this blog by my daughter, Rebecca, one of the precious gifts of God in my life~

No comments: