Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Fun- Hallelujah Chorus -Quinhagak, Alaska

Some fun for a Friday~  Thank you to my Father-in-law for sharing this!

(No, I can't pronounce the name of the town in Alaska.  And yes, while I've seen this done before --the silent monks--- I couldn't help grinning and enjoying this as it has normal people from throughout the town involved.  Really a sense of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords at work in the whole world.  Enjoy~)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What Fun !!

For anyone who has sung Handel's Messiah or just joined the audience
sing along with the Halluhia(sp?)Chorus,this is a HOOT.
Thank you.
You made my night.

Lois