Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hold Fast

"I wait for the Lord, m soul waits and in his word I put my hope." Psalm 130:5 NIV






Almighty, loving God, through Jesus you show us that your love and compassion for your people is real. We pray for all who hurt and face difficult struggles today. Hold them in the hollow of your hand, and keep them safe in your tender care. Encourage the weary and uplift the wounded. Amen.

No comments: