Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Friday, July 22, 2011

Peter Furler - Reach (Official Music Video)

"When it was evening on that day, the first day of the week, and the doors of the house where the disciples had met were locked for fear...., Jesus came and stood among them and said, ‘Peace be with you.’ After he said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, ‘Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.’"   John 20:19-21  NRSV

Hi Folks, here's a lively and yet, for me, deeply moving song for this Friday morning.  Enjoy~
Andrea
ps-  this heat  wave is hitting me very hard.  I plan to post something inspiring each day, but it may be several days before I post any of my own devotional writings up. Thanks for your understanding and prayers.  You are in my thoughts and prayers as well.


No comments: