Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Perfect Peace

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your gentleness be known to everyone. The Lord is near. Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. " Philippians 4:4-7


Hi everyone,
As school starts and we adapt to a new schedule, as new tests and treatments lay on the horizon for me, and as I, like many of you, continue to struggle with the daily challenges of chronic illness,  I find that while my ramblings in my head are many, I am having difficulty putting them to paper.

While seeking something to inspire today, I came across this gentle song by Laura Story.  May you know the perfect peace that comes from God today, and in the days to come.

peace,
Andrea




No comments: