Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Beautiful Things

"then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being." Genesis 2:7

"So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new! "  2 Corinthians 5:17

Each day I listen for things that speak to my heart and may speak to your heart in this chronic illness wilderness. This is a song that will not let me go, and I am compelled to share it with you all today. It is a video of the trio singing the song. You may want to listen to it twice- once with your eyes closed to hear these powerful lyrics.  Enjoy this "concert" just for you today ~


No comments: