Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Encouraged, even when weary...

So let's not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't give up.

~ Galatians 6:9, NLT


This morning, just like some other mornings, I am posting a song to encourage and inspire you. If you are someone who has come here expecting a written devotion every day, and don't like the videos, I apologize. However, I have to share that the videos are a reminder (to you and me!)  that this blog is written by someone who also has a long-term health battle, and knows this territory first-hand.  On days like today, when the weather is changing (or days where some other variable knocks me off my feet) even getting my thoughts together for a devotion is too much.  So on days like this, instead of simply leaving this space blank, I turn to what gives me encouragement, and I hope it may for you too-  God's word, and music.  Martin Luther is said to have commented - "Music is love in search of a word."  May God's word, and the music encourage you and help you today.
Peace,
Andrea




No comments: