Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Strong Enough by Matthew West

 "I will not leave you orphaned; I am coming to you. "  John 14:18

This verse is powerful on many levels for me, and will be our verse for tomorrow as well.  Today I'm compelled to share this Matthew West song for everyone who is feeling overwhelmed, or orphaned today.





Dear Lord, hear the prayers of your people today, particularly those who are facing challenges that feel overwhelming. Remind us that you are always with us, and that you will help us face what lies before us today.  Amen.

No comments: