Chronic Hope


Why "chronic hope" ? The Free Merriam-Webster dictionary defines chronic as " marked by long duration or frequent recurrence". I named this blog Chronic Hope as it is my intention that this will be a place where hope, encouragement, compassion and understanding will be the heart of this site.

This is a place for people in all parts of the journey of life.

Welcome
~Andrea

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chris Tomlin - I Lift My Hands

Good morning everyone~ physically rough day here. I have not forgotten you, just moving slowly ;-)
Here is what I am able to share today. The song is beautiful and so are the pictures. May God inspire and move your heart to draw closer to His love today.
peace,
Andrea


"O Lord, you are my God;
   I will exalt you, I will praise your name;
for you have done wonderful things,
   plans formed of old, faithful and sure. "  Isaiah 25:1  NRSV





O Lord, there are times when even lifting our hands may be difficult for those with illness. Help us to praise you and remember your love and faithfulness on good days and bad, in good health and ill, and remind us that it is not our faithfulness that we must depend upon...but yours. Thank you for your mercy, love, and faithfulness that surrounds and embraces us each day. Amen.

No comments: